It’s baaa-ack! School is now in session. Hopefull we’ll al be able to settle into a routine by the end of this week or the next. CaseyJ is full swing into homework each day and reading, Z Man has yet to find his homework challenging but I have no doubt it will be, he has much more responsibilty that comes with first grade. Feels like a bit more work for mom too and the getting up an hour earlier is getting old already. 🙂 Z Man seems to have adjusted to a more rigid scheduled just fine, and is just happy as can be when I pick him up each day. He and his daddy went to their first Cub Scout meeting the other night and he’s going to be a Tiger Scout (CaseyJ has decided to sit this out for a year). Football practice started (flag football) and they have their birthday party coming up in two days already!
Things I’ll miss about summer:
- The boys always wore crocs or flip-flops so now my white laundry loads have doubled with all these socks they keep insisting on wearing.
- Not getting up at 6am.
- Trips to the library and our Thursday arts and crafts day.
- Watching the boys swim and have fun in the water.
Things I won’t miss about summer:
- Dirty, grimy feet from those crocs and flip-flops.
- Sweaty, smelly little boys.
- The boys waking up at 6am when I wanted to sleep until AT LEAST 7am.
- The heat, did I say the HEAT!
- Washing a lot of swimming towels on an almost daily basis.
It's baaa-ack! School is now in session. Hopefull we'll al be able to settle into a routine by the end of this week or t...